We hope you will join us on Saturday, April 8, 2017 at the University of Massachusetts Inn & Conference Center in Lowell for the LLL of MA/RI/VT Breastfeeding and Parenting Conference. Sunday, April 9 is a Leader Education Workshop. This year we celebrate 60 years of providing support to breastfeeding families.
Presentations on a range of topics will be offered, including:
- Milk Sharing: Ancient Practice, Modern Approaches
- Low Milk Supply
- Bystander Revolution: How to Intervene Against Bullying
- It’s Your Birth
- Parenting the High Need Baby and Spirited Child
- Gifted Learners
- Attachment Parenting the Older Child
- Grandparenting: Joys and Challenges
- and many other topics of interest to parents in every stage of parenting.
The conference will offer children’s activities, an exhibit hall, Silent Auction, and the unique opportunity to get together with like-minded families for breastfeeding and parenting education. We also offer continuing education for lactation consultants.
For information on exhibiting and advertising, please contact Kathy.
Other inquiries, please contact Paula.
To receive registration information when it becomes available in February, please join our mailing list.